Monday, September 27, 2010

[2010] Sri Aurobindo - Cave Painting

I couldn't find out a whole lot about this band. Named for some famous spiritual dude. Genre label tells you all you need to know. Click below to listen to one of my favorite tracks, "Find The Door". Found this on (new to me) music blog weedtemple, which also has a link to download the album, though I recommend you listen to it for free on bandcamp and buy it if you decide you like it. That's what I would do if I had money! (I don't have any money. If you have any money, can I please have some? no? jackass.)

<a href="http://friendsrecords.bandcamp.com/track/sri-aurobindo-find-the-door">Sri Aurobindo - Find The Door by Friends Records</a>

1 comment:

  1. seriously, nice find dude.
    i can never find stuff on my own as good as this
    oK

    ReplyDelete